To enhance relationships with the community, achieve the next generation of savings, and lead the carbon-reduction effort, utilities need to think differently, make data useful, and learn from the best strategies across the industry.
Our people, our insights, and our network help you better understand and interact with your customers. By collecting insights from utility employees and customers, we can:
- Analyze primary market research to help you create effective programs and services
- Compare internal metrics across the utility sector to evolve your customer strategies
- Improve satisfaction by designing customer-centric initiatives that better meet customers’ needs
How we help
Let our research give you the actionable insights you need to meet your goals, whether customer-facing or operational. Our proprietary, industry-specific market research, benchmarking, and assessment studies can enhance your programs and customer interactions by giving you a deeper understanding of customers’ needs, behaviors, and beliefs. You’ll also learn how your utility compares to its peers and how to improve your outcomes.
We can help you:
- Better understand and interact with customers by designing programs and outreach from the customer perspective
- Make data-driven decisions instead of using assumptions to solve problems
- Improve your customer strategies by discovering what other utilities are doing, who’s best in class and why, and how to make a business case for improvements at your utility
Examples of our work
Our team works as an extension of yours. Lean on us to support you with our existing insights, or have us field a customer study in your service territory. Check out some of our recent survey results.
What we offer
We know your resources and time are limited. It may feel impossible to collect and analyze all the data required to design customer-centric initiatives. Our team of seasoned market research experts is here to help. Our reputable, industry-leading market research will help you solve problems with data instead of assumptions.
Subscribe today to receive study results, replicate our voice-of-the-customer surveys in your service territory, and connect with an expert for advisory and iterative market research support when needed:
Research and advisory
Based on their Research and Advisory service subscriptions, E Source members can access our market research insights today.
Not a member? Not a problem! Purchase a stand-alone subscription to the E Source Market Research Service to access our insights today.
What we’re working on
This timeline outlines the plan for our 2022 voice-of-the-customer (VOC), voice-of-the-utility (VOU), and voice-of-the-employee (VOE) studies. More information about the studies is available from the topical sections below. (VOE) studies. More information about the studies is available from the topical sections below.
Requires participation from utilities, such as providing a customer list or completing a survey
We’re on your team
Provide your email address and we’ll schedule a time to discuss your needs.