Although E Source does advertise job openings in a number of ways, including Craigslist, only the positions listed on this page are legitimate. Beware of fake job postings on websites such as Craigslist. Learn more about fake job-offer scams.
Help us make a difference in the energy world.
Utilities, energy providers, and corporate energy managers face many challenges—technologies, customer care, limited resources, and so on. It’s our job to help them navigate these challenges and prepare for the future by providing research, insight, and analysis. And as a company, we’re committed to using energy and other resources wisely.
Have some fun while you’re at it.
Working at E Source requires a strong work ethic, sharp intellect, and high energy, but we balance that with great parties, a casual work environment, and playful activities. Just look at some of the fun we’ve had recently!
Comprehensive benefits for all employees:
Working in Boulder:
- Over 300 days of sunshine
- Named No. 1 city in America for well-being (2010 Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index)
- Voted No. 4 best place to live (Outside magazine, October 2011)
- America’s foodiest town (Bon Appétit magazine, October 2010)
- Boulder offers many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, and climbing as well as great food,
music, and festivals. Check out some of the fun things Boulder has to offer: