Start your next chapter with E Source
E Sourcers take calculated risks, are fast learners, and are experts in their fields. We work hard tackling the complex challenges utilities face daily, but don’t let our impressive work ethic fool you. We know how to blow off some serious steam.
Our mission is to build a sustainable future in partnership with utilities by blending industry-leading research, predictive data science, and consulting solutions. We help utilities make better decisions that support their customers, their bottom line, and our planet.
Benefits and perks
We believe E Source is among the best companies to work for. When you join our team, you can expect:
Freedom and flexibility
- A work-from-anywhere policy
- All the gear to help you succeed if you choose to work from home instead of from one of our physical offices
- Unlimited paid time off
- 12 weeks of paid maternity leave for new moms and 4 weeks of paid partner support leave
Physical and mental well-being
- Comprehensive and affordable benefits, including a no-cost healthcare plan option
- A fitness rewards program, which allows you (and your partner) to earn up to $1,000 per year by meeting fitness goals
- Access to wellness apps such as Headspace and Glo Yoga
- Quarterly facilitated wellness sessions
A culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- A commitment to hiring for diversity; since 2020, we’ve grown from only 2% of our employees identifying as Black, Indigenous, or people of color to 25% who identify that way
- A Taking Flight DISC workshop to learn your ideal working and communication style as well as that of your colleagues
Development and recognition
- Annual career-planning sessions
- A virtual community praise wall for celebrating each other
Who we are for each other
We believe work relationships should be supportive, productive, and collaborative. As a team working toward a common goal, we commit to being:
Communicative and respectfully candid
We share information and feedback proactively and clearly to ensure we can all produce our best work. We’re authentic with our words and actions, saying what we mean and meaning what we say.
Passionate and accountable
We care deeply about our clients. We inspire and energize each other with our tenacity, optimism, and consistently strong performance. We do what we say we’re going to do.
We listen to each other so that we can understand different perspectives and learn from them. We examine our assumptions and are always learning.
We ask for help when we need it and then make time for each other so we can all be better individually, as a team, and as a company.
To comply with the Transparency-In-Coverage Rule, UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes Machine-Readable Files on behalf of E Source Companies LLC. To access the Machine-Readable Files, visit transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com.