Utility marketers are often spread across several departments, and their strategies vary with different degrees of success. The E Source Utility Marketing Survey collects information on strategies, budgets, and metrics for utility marketing campaigns. Our analysis of the results will help you improve the effectiveness of your marketing efforts for residential and commercial customers.
What you’ll learn
- Digital metrics. Successful metrics for digital marketing channels.
- Budgets. Marketing spending.
- Strategies. Effective marketing techniques using targeting, conversion tracking, attribution, and return on investment (ROI).
- Organization. Obtaining and managing customer data and using marketing tools and platforms.
- Marketing partners. How utilities are partnering with agencies or contractors as part of their marketing efforts.
What you’ll get
All participants will receive access to an executive summary and webinar of results, highlighting key insights and trends. Participating members of the E Source Residential Marketing Service will receive:
- Access to best-practice reports, webinars, and networking events
- A personalized data summary upon request
If your utility does not subscribe to the Residential Marketing Service but you’re interested in receiving the full set of deliverables, please contact us.
The next Utility Marketing Survey we conduct in 2022 will focus on marketing to residential customers.
We’re looking for marketing managers or program managers who work at utilities in the US or Canada and oversee the strategy, budget, and metrics for residential program marketing efforts at their utility.
If you’re the person most qualified to take the Utility Marketing Survey or have a colleague to recommend, please fill out the form below. We’ll contact you once we’ve opened the study.