Utility contact centers are a core piece of the utility customer experience. Customers want quick, easy answers to their questions, and you need to deliver on these expectations. The E Source Contact Center Performance study benchmarks utility contact center operations and performance, giving you valuable insight into how your organization and the industry at large are serving customers. Our survey results will help you better understand utility contact center performance in these key areas:
- Agent staffing and training
- Agent interactions by channel
- Agent key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Contact center operations
- Contact center annual goals
- Quality assurance practices
What you get
All participants will receive a summary of results, highlighting key insights and trends. Members of the E Source Customer Care Service will receive:
- A comprehensive report with key findings and considerations from the survey
- Individualized comparisons to other utilities
- Data summary of similar peer group
If you’re interested in receiving the full set of deliverables, but your utility does not subscribe to the E Source Customer Care Service, please contact us.
We’re not currently accepting study participants. To be notified when work begins on the next study, please contact us.
E Source periodically gathers data from large electric and gas utilities across the US and Canada. A set of base metrics, developed from E Source expertise and member utility input, inform the survey questions.
If you’re a subscriber, these links will take you to the study deliverables. If you’re not currently a subscriber, you may contact us for information on membership to pertinent E Source services.