NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording and event description.
The content and conversations during the E Source Forum 2022, held September 13–16, focused on how utilities can take the important steps needed to meet the seemingly competing priorities of the Sustainable Utility:
- Honoring a commitment to environmental responsibility
- Ensuring safety and reliability
- Serving all customers equitably
- Maintaining a bottom line that enables innovation and community support
With utility speakers sharing their case studies, each session provided actionable recommendations for peer utilities to implement.
If you couldn’t attend this year or if you attended but had to choose between several excellent concurent sessions, this webinar is for you. E Source thought leaders will share key takeaways from each track and industry trends you should be aware of on your path to becoming a Sustainable Utility.
You will learn:
- What utility executives perceive as their biggest challenges right now
- How leading utilities are improving equity
- Why the latest marketing and communications strategies are using data in new ways
- How innovative customer-facing programs are helping utilities manage the grid and boost customer satisfaction
- How to set your utility up for success with electric transportation initiatives
- How to call on E Source for help with your biggest challenges
Rachel Reiss Buckley, Vice President, Enterprise Strategy and Product Development, E Source
Jesse Hitchcock, Senior Analyst, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
Ben Nathan, Lead Analyst, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
Angelica Pereira, Solution Director, Marketing, Communications & Account Management, E Source
Lisa Schulte, Product Strategist, Customer Experience, E Source
Questions about this event? Send us a message.