Hear from Ted Schultz, E Source CEO, and , a managing director for E Source Management Consulting, as they compare the merits of ethnographic research and data science.
What’s better for customer research? Data science identifies your target individuals at a macro level, while ethnography humanizes those insights. Is a blend the best option? Is one better than the other? Host Bryan Jungers, director of mobility, talks with our experts to find out.
- 1:08 | Intros
- 3:38 | Two truths and a lie
- 5:08 | Data science and ethnography. Why are they important in the first place?
- 7:35 | How do we account for emotion in our data?
- 9:32 | The value of data
- 12:50 | How is E Source bringing these two worlds together?
- 19:59 | Serving customers with relevant, equitable programs
- 25:37 | Outro: How do you pronounce data correctly?