NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording, event description, and link to download the presentation slides.
Is your company looking for new opportunities to work with utility demand-response (DR) programs? Do you wish you had ongoing access to continuously updated DR program plans, spending, and savings?
We’re thrilled to announce that we rolled out a new dashboard to all E Source DSM Insights users. The new dashboard contains load management program and performance metrics that will help you target and evaluate new utility clients. To build the Demand-Response dashboard, we collated all the DR information from DSM Insights, as well as new DR data from regulatory filings and annual reports that weren’t previously available in DSM Insights.
The dashboard includes:
- The ability to analyze DR program cost-effectiveness, spending levels, and performance
- US Energy Information Administration Form 861 data that shows utility potential and actual levels of DR achieved
- Utility customer counts and participants in DR programs
- How to navigate through the new dashboard
- How to find DR program performance data
Rachel Buckley, Senior Director, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
Jordan Tobey, Manager, Data Products, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
Zack Tamble, Director of Operations, QuadROI
For more information about this event, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).