NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording, event description, and link to download the presentation slides.
Every utility wants an intuitive and informative online resource for its business customers, including those hard-to-reach small and midsize businesses. E Source has a resource you can get up and running on your website in under two weeks that profiles over 25 different types of business and over 70 different technologies. We recently redesigned E Source Business Energy Advisor, and we’re excited to share the changes with you.
Business Energy Advisor is a library of information on energy efficiency in commercial and industrial facilities that utilities can publish on their websites. Business Energy Advisor offers more than 250 web pages of guidance around energy-efficient technologies; best-practice information custom tailored to a wide range of business types; and calculators to help users make the best decisions when considering new types of equipment.
Through Business Energy Advisor, you can:
- Educate customers on energy-efficiency best practices
- Drive traffic to your utility website
- Increase participation in demand-side management programs
- Showcase expertise on various technologies and business types
- Provide your customer-facing staff with resources to successfully support business customers
- Share your utility’s business customer success stories with industry peers
Through this web conference, you’ll learn:
- The ins and outs of the newly updated Business Energy Advisor
- How this tool can support your business customer operations
Mike Hildebrand, Vice President, Account Management Solutions, E Source
Devin Fink, Manager, Account Management Services, E Source
Essie Snell, Senior Manager, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
For more information about this event, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).