The Digital Metrics Survey compares utility metrics on customers’ use of digital contact channels for key journeys and other digital activities, including:
- Web analytics
- Start-, stop-, and transfer-service orders
- Bill payment
- Outage interactions
- Mobile apps
- Emerging channels
Since 2002, E Source has been surveying US and Canadian utilities to make industry-wide comparisons on key digital metrics.
What you get
All participants will be invited to a webinar that summarizes study results, highlights key insights, and identifies emerging trends. Members of the E Source E-Channel Service will also receive:
- A comprehensive report with key findings and considerations from the survey
- In-depth reports that explore specific topical areas
If you’re not a member of the E-Channel Service but you’re interested in more of the results, please contact us.
Fielded every other year, the E Source Digital Metrics Survey gathers data from electric and gas utilities across the US and Canada—from small municipal utilities to large investor-owned utilities.
In 2021, we’ll send one short survey each month to gather information on different topics. The schedule is as follows:
- June 2021—web analytics
- July 2021—start-, stop-, and transfer-service orders
- September 2021—bill payment
- October 2021—outage interactions
- November 2021—mobile apps
- December 2021 to January 2022—emerging channels
If you’d like to participate in one of the survey topics listed, please fill out the form below and we’ll reach out to you when we’re ready to field the survey. We’re looking for a point of contact who’s willing to gather and provide user metrics for start-, stop-, and transfer-service orders, bill payment, outage interactions, mobile apps, and emerging digital channels.