Easy access to measure-level data from TRMs.
Whether you’re developing technical reference manuals (TRMs), responding to utility requests for proposals (RFPs), implementing programs, or evaluating them, TRMs are a critical resource for productive utility partnerships. But TRMs present time-consuming challenges that can lead to missed business opportunities.
When you need to rapidly respond to an RFP, where do you find TRMs in comparable climate zones? Have you researched the energy-savings algorithms from all comparable TRMs to build your forecasting model? When you’re evaluating programs, how do you access the original measure input assumptions? Getting data you need from a TRM is a painstakingly slow, frustrating process. Now there’s finally a better way. You can instantly get the critical measure-level details you need with E Source Measure Insights.
Measure Insights speeds up every TRM-related task by putting the data at your fingertips. Our online data-analytics platform indexes the important information found in TRMs (technology types, sectors, and technology values such as equipment capacity and demand savings) by state, province, and region. Measure Insights takes you to the exact page in the source documents, putting TRM data within reach and providing context around the measure-level input assumptions on which utilities base their demand-side management program calculations.
You can search for each measure’s associated values, including:
- Energy-efficiency ratios
- Annual kilowatt-hour savings
- Effective useful life
- Annual operating hours
Measure Insights can help with:
- Business development. Improve your odds of winning utility RFPs by quickly accessing climate-specific measure assumptions
- Program planning. Develop input assumptions for individual measures to build accurate savings forecasts
- Implementation. Identify mid-course program adjustments if measures are under- or overperforming
- Evaluation. Validate discrepancies in energy-savings algorithms between similar climate zones to produce defensible evaluations
- TRM development. Create robust TRMs based on data that have passed regulatory scrutiny in similar climate zones