Easy access to impact and process evaluations from hundreds of DSM programs.
The DSM Evaluation Library is a searchable database of impact and process evaluations for energy-efficiency and demand-response programs from across the US and Canada. With just a few clicks, this first-of-its-kind tool makes it easy to find and access hundreds of evaluations.
Utility partners can use the DSM Evaluation Library to:
- Grow their business. Browse a utility’s complete evaluations and uncover opportunities for improvement.
- Gain competitive intelligence. See if anyone else is doing what you’re doing, check out competitors’ evaluations, and integrate their techniques into your evaluations.
- Access more data. When you need to benchmark the results of a program you’re evaluating, you can find and use data from evaluations completed by other organizations.
- Save time. This tool brings together hundreds of published evaluations in one searchable database so you don’t have to spend valuable time combing through disparate sources.
- Get best-practice recommendations. Implementers can find program recommendations and best practices that are applicable to their programs. You’ll have access to additional data, beyond annual reports, to see how similar programs fared.