NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording, event description, and link to download the presentation slides.
Join us for a thorough review of the advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) journey. We’ll discuss how to decide to launch an AMI initiative, project planning, procurement, and implementation. We’ll also cover postproject optimization and how to use the data to get the most value from your investment.
- What AMI, customer engagement portals, and meter data management are
- Who the major vendors are and what solutions they offer
- How AMI can help a utility and its customers
- How you can learn from other utilities’ experiences
- How to avoid potential pitfalls and what mitigation you could pursue
Kody Salem, Senior VP, Business Development, Technology Planning & Implementation Consulting, E Source
Mark Hatfield, VP, Innovation, Technology Planning & Implementation Consulting, E Source
Ty Ross, General Manager, Loudon Utilities
Dawn Arnold, TVA Customer Relations Director, E Source
Questions about this event? Send us a message.