Meter-to-cash operations are often overlooked when it comes to improving the overall customer experience, and the related policies and procedures can have unintended consequences that hit utilities right where it hurts: their bottom line.
Despite these risks, you don’t need to worry; E Source is here to help you benchmark your operations and make enhancements that will improve your organization’s overall financial health while still delivering an engaging experience.
What You Get
Participating members of the E Source Customer Care Service will receive a personalized benchmark report so they can take immediate action on the findings. Non-member participants will receive a summary report and will be invited to the key findings web conference.
What You’ll Learn
We’ll explore key topic areas such as:
- Metering: meter-reading effectiveness, advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) deployments, rebills, and billing exceptions
- Billing: number of billing inquiry contacts, billing adjustments, number of manual bills, number of customers enrolled in billing alerts, and days sales outstanding
- Payments: number of customers enrolled in payment-due alerts, payment provider names, and payment provider costs
- Credit and collections: percentage of arrears at 30, 60, and 90 days; total write-offs; percentage of residential and commercial accounts secured; number of disconnects per month versus total accounts eligible for disconnect; and percentage of bad debt
- Strategy: initiatives planned for 2018, operational goals, and system improvement projects
We’ll survey utilities across the US and Canada on meter-to-cash practices as well as key performance indicators. Upon completion of the survey and analysis of the results, all participants will be invited to attend a web conference to review the findings.
If you’d like to participate, fill out the form below.