The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is transforming the way water utilities are engaging with customers, especially around credit and collections, payment arrangements, communications, and customer service. But with each of these challenges comes new opportunities. During this web conference, we’ll highlight our syndicated research and advisory services designed to ensure your success in these critical areas.
You’ll learn how E Source can help you:
- Engage employees during and after COVID-19
- Optimize your customer service efforts
- Get maximum value from your investment in advanced metering infrastructure (AMI)
- Deliver a top-notch customer experience
- Enhance your communications strategy
- Improve your website
Aleana Reeves, Vice President, Sales Support and Engagement, E Source
Who should attend:
Any utility offering water as a commodity to customers.
Interested in this event but can’t attend? Register anyway and we’ll notify you when the presentation and recording are ready for on-demand viewing. Questions about this event? Email us.