The winners of this year’s Achievements in Utility Customer and Employee Experience spoke about the exceptional projects their utilities designed that delighted their customers and made a more enjoyable and supportive workplace for employees.
If you’re an E Source member, visit the E Source Forum 2019 page to download the presentations.
After the session, we asked Arielle Resol, social media analyst at ComEd, a few questions about her presentation. Check out her video responses below.
Our questions for Resol:
- What was it like to create the virtual reality (VR) modules for ComEd? (0:13)
- What was the process for getting executive leadership to buy in to this endeavor? (1:51)
- What are the benefits of using a VR experience to train employees in the field? (2:29)
- Tell us about the training modules. What areas do you cover in the VR experience? (3:17)
- What are other good applications of VR for training? (4:30)