NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording, event description, and link to download the presentation slides.
Download web conference slides (PDF)
Poll questions from the presentation:
Utilities are increasingly engaged in understanding and transforming the low-income customer experience (CX). Unfortunately, you can’t just tweak a program or mandate a training and expect to see better customer engagement; there’s a lot of thought and research that goes into redefining the low-income CX. We’ve seen companies use market research, segmentation, customer journey mapping, innovative marketing techniques, and internal alignment to better understand and support their low-income customers.
- The business case for focusing on low-income customers
- The current state and cutting-edge innovation in serving low-income customers from inside and outside the energy industry
- The biggest barriers to building trust and helping vulnerable customers pay their bills
- The best methods for serving vulnerable customers
- How to drive greater participation in current programs
Lisa Markus, Managing Director, Consulting and Advisory Services, E Source
Nick Bafaloukos, Director, Customer Programs and Advanced Analytics, ComEd
Molly McGowan, Senior Manager, Business Development, Propel
Katie Ryder, Senior Consultant, Consulting and Advisory Services, E Source
For more information about this event, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).