Dig deep into utility DSM budgets and impacts.
E Source DSM Insights allows utility demand-side management (DSM) departments to benchmark themselves against other utilities in virtually all areas of DSM program performance. This powerful online tool eliminates the hassle of navigating state-level filing systems by providing access to all of the data in one place. Utilities and their partners can explore and compare portfolio- and program-level information on spending, electric/gas savings, cost-effectiveness, participation, plan versus actual performance, and more.
DSM Insights includes data such as:
- Information on electric and gas utility–funded energy-efficiency, load management, and renewable energy programs
- A detailed breakdown of program-level spending—including incentives, marketing, and delivery—and impacts
- A list of the top 100-plus program administrators, accounting for more than 80 percent of industry spending
- Original source documentation
- Coverage of both planned and actual (reported and evaluated) program performance