Last year, the State of California conducted a series of data center cooling efficiency projects that yielded dramatic and impressive results. Join us to hear how these data centers were modernized with new wireless control technology to slash cooling energy use. Two data center specialists will reveal how cooling costs in eight facilities were reduced by 40 percent.
We’ll discuss two of the largest data center projects and explain how the results can suggest savings opportunities and actions that other data center managers can use in their own buildings.
David Weightman, Energy Commission Specialist, California Energy Commission
Dan Mascola, Senior Energy Efficiency Analyst, Vigilent
Carl Boomgaarden, Information Systems Analyst Specialist, State of California
Manuel Lujano, Staff Information Analyst, California Franchise Tax Board
You will learn:
- How this technology works in large or small, new or old data centers
- How to achieve dramatic energy savings in data centers
- How to improve data center uptime
- Lessons learned from data center managers who implemented this technology
- How insights from deployments improved data center operations
Who should attend: Professionals in the data center industry, operations managers, facility engineers, architects, utility program managers, mechanical engineers, and sustainability managers.
For more information about attending this web conference, please contact Customer Service or call 1-800-376-8723 option 6.