Much of the low-hanging fruit in demand-side management (DSM) is dwindling, and program administrators are looking for new ways to maintain cost-effective savings within their portfolios. This summer, at our Boulder, Colorado, headquarters, E Source hosted an interactive workshop with 25 energy-efficiency program administrators to them redesign their residential portfolios. Join us as we recap some of the most promising strategies, technologies, and trends that came out of the event.
Potential topics include:
- Next-generation behavioral strategies
- How to scale low-income programs
- The future of low- and no-cost programs
- Emerging technologies to hit your targets
- Promising new measures for midstream channels
- Innovation in the residential space
Kate Merson, Director, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
Andrea Salazar, Associate Director, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
Who should attend:
This web conference is open to utility or program administrators only.
If you are uncertain about whether you qualify, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).