Are you overwhelmed figuring out how to get started in electrification? Are you curious to learn about successful electrification programs that exist today?
Electrification is a huge opportunity for utilities, and at the same time, it poses huge risks. Changing market forces, emerging technologies, and an evolving regulatory environment are causing utilities across North America to consider efficient electrification as an important long-term business strategy.
As the energy industry pivots to electrification, E Source has noted that many organizations are underprepared or lack internal strategies to take full advantage of the opportunities electrification presents. At the same time, we’ve seen numerous examples of early thought leadership and best practices emerging from a few best-in-class utilities.
During this web conference, we’ll highlight how a strong electrification strategy and roadmap can help you adapt to the changing landscape, capture additional revenue, and better serve customers.
You’ll learn how to:
- Provide significant load growth and revenue generation
- Advance energy-efficiency and demand-response programs
- Boost customer satisfaction
- Meet new regulatory challenges
- Result in lower energy expenditures for customers
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Create opportunities to serve disadvantaged communities
- Enhance grid resiliency and emergency preparedness
- Facilitate adoption of distributed energy resources, storage, and microgrids
Spencer Sator, Senior Consultant, E Source
Bryan Jungers, Lead Analyst, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source
Who should attend:
Anyone working at an electric utility who wants to learn more about the essentials of an electrification strategy and roadmap.
For more information about attending this event, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).