NOTE: This is a repeat performance of the web conference held on August 20, 2015.
As utilities plan their next investments in grid resilience, reliability, microgrids, and storage, is the customer’s voice being heard? Join us to learn how E Source’s multi-client market research study—focused on the business customer perspective—will help you make appropriate and targeted investments, defend those decisions to regulators, and create a robust set of customer offerings.
During this web conference, John Di Stasio, former general manager and CEO of the Sacramento Municipal Utility District and current president of the Large Public Power Council, will join us to explain why this is such a crucial topic for the utility industry.
Our study will help utilities better understand:
- Distribution system investment planning. Which customers are most likely to adopt reliability- or resiliency-related technologies? What are their motivations? And how can you proactively meet their needs while also creating benefits for the entire system?
- Customer offerings for storage and dynamic pricing. Which customers may want alternative reliability or resiliency products and services from the utility? What are they looking for, how will they make those decisions, and what are they willing to pay?
- Microgrid investment targeting. Which companies want the benefits that microgrids can provide? Where should they be located? Are they willing to pay a premium for these benefits?
- Messaging. What messages are most likely to resonate with different customer groups? Which customers should you be targeting?
Finally, we’ll discuss the details of our new market research study.
You will learn:
- Which specific topics the study will cover
- Our research methodology
- Details about the study schedule and costs
- Next steps for participating in the study
Who should attend:
This web conference—a repeat performance of the web conference held on August 20, 2015—is open to the public. Representatives from utility system planning, rate design, account management, demand-side management, and corporate strategy groups are especially encouraged to attend.
For more information about attending this event, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).