Stay abreast of the latest developments in end-use technologies.
E Source has a team of technology experts that provides guidance on the technologies utilities consider for their programs. We monitor the developments and changes in HVAC, building controls, appliances, electronics, lighting, and electric vehicles. Our research reports and tools provide actionable information to help your entire team understand the complexities of end-use technologies.
Unlock the Mystery of Black-Box Technologies
What’s inside the black box, you ask? E Source has developed a rigorous process for vetting black-box technologies, and we’ve been helping utilities avoid getting burned for more than 25 years. As a member of the E Source Technology Assessment Service, your entire team can ask our research experts about end-use technologies (black box or otherwise) through our Ask E Source Service.
Benefits of Joining the E Source Technology Assessment Service
With this service and our top-notch research team, you’ll get:
- Tailored answers to your individual questions through our Ask E Source Service
- Research reports on a wide range of technology topics specific to the utility industry
- Access to web conferences and leaders group calls that provide real-time solutions to your technology problems
- Opportunities to network with your North American electric and gas utility peers
- Complimentary seats at the annual E Source Forum
- One complimentary registration to the spring and fall meetings of the End-Use Technology Leadership Council