Cost-effective, state-level Clean Power Plan compliance planning with our energy-efficiency forecasting tool.
State energy offices (SEOs) and air-quality regulators are currently faced with the challenge of developing actionable state- or regional-level compliance plans for the US Environmental Protection Agency’s Clean Power Plan. Assessing the various paths to compliance to determine which is the most appropriate and cost-effective for their local requirements and context will be a challenging, costly, and time-intensive process.
Drawing upon decades of experience working with utilities to identify and implement demand-side management (DSM) solutions, E Source will work with SEOs and air quality regulators to identify their state’s efficiency and carbon-reduction potential in the most cost-effective way possible. We’ll tailor our proven utility energy-efficiency potential study model to your state’s needs and develop defensible, actionable analysis at a fraction of the cost of a traditional energy-efficiency market potential study. We’ll present our findings in an easy-to-understand format, accompanied by meaningful recommendations.
The E Source Difference
Our approach to potential studies is different from traditional methodologies in that it starts with customers rather than with technologies. We use a combination of economic potential, behavioral information, and vetted predictive analytics to provide the insights you need to develop compliance plans for the Clean Power Plan.
What You Get
- A summary of statewide opportunities for energy-efficiency savings and carbon reduction
- Estimated energy-savings and carbon-reduction potential for each specific business and residential customer segment and end-use technology or program category
- Actionable recommendations for the most cost-effective efficiency technologies and customer program categories for Clean Power Plan compliance
- A custom report and personal consultation explaining the results and recommendations to help you fully understand the findings and incorporate relevant elements into state-level Clean Power Plan compliance planning efforts
- Assistance with plan development and implementation as requested
Schedule a 15-minute call with an E Source consulting specialist to discuss how we can support your current initiatives.