Master your business customer knowledge with actionable research and data.
Utility members of the E Source Business Customer Suite get the tools and resources for business marketing and account management that will help strengthen their customer relationships, drive program participation, generate proactive customer engagement, improve customer satisfaction, and reduce costs. This robust suite of services covers many aspects that contribute to boosting customer satisfaction scores and marketing metrics by giving you the tools you need to understand your business customers.
How You’ll Gain Value and Improve Performance with the E Source Business Customer Suite
We’ve Got All Your Business Customer Needs Covered
Benefits of Joining the E Source Business Customer Suite
With this suite of services and our top-notch research team, you’ll get:
- Tailored answers to your individual questions through our Ask E Source Service
- Research reports on business market topics specific to the utility industry
- Access to the E Source Business Customer Insights Center, an easy-to-use tool that provides sector-specific information about the energy needs and attitudes of utilities’ small, midsize, and large business customers
- Access to dozens of Sector Snapshots with detailed information on industries like Restaurants, Lodging, Healthcare, and Retail
- Analysis of your customers and their top priorities with the E Source Gap and Priority Benchmark studies for large and midsize business customers
- Actionable data and benchmarked analysis through the Account Management Assessment
- Access to web conferences and leaders group calls that provide real-time solutions for your business customer problems
- Multiple opportunities to network with your North American electric and gas utility peers
- Complimentary seats at the annual E Source Forum
- One complimentary registration to the Utility Marketing Executive Council meeting