Successful utility websites offer customers features that are important to them, easy to use, and simple to find. They’re optimized for viewing on mobile devices and have appealing layouts with text that’s easy to read and intuitive navigation options. Designing, building, and delivering robust and user-friendly website and self-service tools that are capable of handling a large volume of customer contacts is not only a requirement from your customer’s perspective, but it’s also a utility imperative.
Since 2002, E Source has been benchmarking utility websites to gauge how successful they are in serving residential customers. Our study, the E Source Review of North American Electric and Gas Company Residential Websites, is the industry standard for assessing website improvements as they relate to customers’ contact preferences. Our consulting experts use this extensive research—along with best practices in customer experience and usability—to help you redesign your website and self-service applications in the most effective way possible.
With the E Source Website and Self-Service Redesign, you can:
- Identify the needs of your customers and utilize those insights to develop an improvement plan
- Deliver effective website and self-service applications that allow you to reduce operational costs
- Improve customer loyalty by offering a consistently excellent experience
- Reduce channel-switching by delivering the service customers expect via your website and self-service tools
What You Get
We provide solutions tailored to your specific utility needs, including:
- A complete redesign of your website and self-service applications
- Visual, creative, and user experience briefs
- Information architecture and content strategy
- Installation of a web content management system
- Back-end automation
- Market research on your customers
- Usability workshops for your team
Schedule a 15-minute call with an E Source consulting specialist to discuss how we can support your current initiatives.