Designing, building, and delivering a user-friendly interactive voice response system (IVR) that’s capable of handling a large volume of customer contacts is not only a requirement from your customer’s perspective, but it’s also a utility imperative. Callers want choices, clarity, and ease of use—and expectations are high because they’re comparing the experience they have with your system to experiences provided by the IVRs of businesses in other industries.
The SolutionSince 2004, E Source has been benchmarking IVRs to gauge how successful they are in serving residential customers. Our study, the E Source Review of North American Electric and Gas Company IVRs, is the industry standard for assessing IVR improvements because it’s customer-driven. Our consulting experts use this extensive research—along with leading trends in customer experience and usability—to help you redesign your IVR in the most effective way possible.
With the E Source IVR Redesign, you can:
- Identify the needs of your customers and use those insights to develop an IVR improvement plan
- Deliver an effective application that allows you to reduce operational costs
- Improve customer loyalty by offering a consistently excellent experience
- Reduce channel-switching by delivering the service customers expect via your IVR
What You Get
We provide solutions tailored to your specific utility needs, including:
- A complete redesign of your IVR
- New IVR taxonomy and verbiage
- User experience briefs
- Transactional design best practices
- User experience testing
- Moderated usability testing
- Usability workshops for your team
Schedule a 15-minute call with an E Source consulting specialist to discuss how we can support your current initiatives.