NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording, event description, and link to download the presentation slides.
Utilities are moving toward customer-centric experiences and services and are confronting the challenge of aligning yesterday’s tools and practices with tomorrow’s corporate and customer needs. Voice-of-the-customer (VOC) research is common but rarely has an effect on utility strategy or workflow.
A well-designed VOC program can transform utilities into customer-centered organizations by increasing transparency about the customer experience and providing a line of sight between individual contributions and the end goal: improved customer relationships.
- Considerations for aligning your organization
- How to measure experiences across channels and journeys
- Best practices for acting on insights (and why it’s harder than it sounds)
- Technology’s role in a VOC program
- Tips for improving the survey experience
Chad Garrett, Managing Director, Consulting, E Source
Alissa Tambone, Senior Consultant, E Source
Robin Christmas, Customer Experience Program Manager, South Jersey Gas
For more information about attending this event, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).