NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording, event description, and link to download the presentation slides.
Join us to hear key findings from the E Source 2018 Utility DER Strategy Benchmark, a survey of more than 35 US and Canadian utilities’ current and anticipated future approaches to distributed energy resources (DERs). We’ll describe the approaches utilities are using to address DERs and identify new ideas for your utility’s DER-related efforts.
We’ll dive into questions such as:
- How are utility definitions of DERs evolving?
- What types of impacts do utilities expect from DERs in the next seven years?
- What are the top trends in utility DER-related strategies?
- How are utilities innovating?
- How are utility DER program portfolios, communications, and education efforts evolving?
- How are utilities changing their organizational structures and budgets as a result of DERs?
Alanya Schofield, Senior Director, Strategy, Consulting & New Products, E Source
Courtney Welch, Lead Analyst, Customer Energy Solutions, E Source