NOTE: This event has already taken place. See below for recording, event description, and link to download the presentation slides.
What if Amazon, Starbucks, or Apple became energy service providers? Would customers trust these brands enough to switch suppliers? With all of the market disruptors and new competitors currently providing energy products and services to your customers, how are you protecting your brand and your revenues?
Although most utilities acknowledge the importance of understanding the energy customer, many are still struggling to understand and differentiate their brands and services beyond price. Utilities are at a crossroads, and how customers perceive your brand will determine your direction and destiny in the coming years. Join E Source and LarsEn Energy Branding for this one-hour web conference where you’ll learn to actively shape and differentiate your brand in the utility market.
- What’s a brand, what does it mean, and why’s it so important?
- Benchmarking your brand compared to peers, market competitors, and other service companies
- How and why the utility brand eroded in recent years
- The new generation of utility customers’ expectations
- The impact of technology and social media on brand
- Creating an energy branding strategy
- How to position your utility for growth and the future
Kenneth Black, Chairman, E Source
Fridrik Larsen, CEO, LarsEn Energy Branding; Chairman and Founder, CHARGE Energy Branding Conference
For more information about attending this event, please email us or call 1-800-ESOURCE (1-800-376-8723).