An E Source White Paper
Publication type: White Paper | Document ID: ES-WP-10 | Author: Michael Reid
Publication type: Slides | Document ID: ES-WC-5-10-MyESource-SL | Author: Ken Black
Previous Web Conference
We’re constantly working to streamline the E Source web site so you can easily find the research, analysis, and actionable answers you need to get your job done. In January 2010, we announced the launch of My E Source to help you do just that!
My E Source is your web page for finding all of your E Source research, analysis, and tools in one place. Plus, with My E Source you can:
- Set up an RSS feed to stay up-to-date on the latest research
- Save your favorite reports so you can easily access them later
- Sign up for and manage your newsletter subscriptions
- See what reports have been recently published
- Explore upcoming and past web conferences and meetings
- Update your account information
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how My E Source can save you time and how to customize it to best meet your needs.
Ken Black, Executive Vice President of Member Services and Sales, E Source
Kerry McDonough, Associate, Customer Service, E Source
Andrea Patterson, Associate, Member Services, E Source
You will learn:
- What My E Source is
- How to find out what services your company subscribes to
- How to manage your newsletter subscriptions
- How to create an RSS feed
- How to save your favorite reports
Who should attend:
All E Source members are welcome to attend this web conference.
Need help playing this web conference?
Click here for instructions on how to play audio/video files.