Research and Advisory Services for Product Manufacturers and ESCOs
Looking for an insider’s view of the utility industry?
Want to be the trusted energy-efficiency advisor for your customers?
E Source can help! We’ve been providing services to electric and gas utilities for more than 25 years. In addition to helping you understand the unique challenges that utilities are facing, we can help you better position and market your products and services.
What you get with E Source Advisory Services:
- Access to our energy experts. Through the Member Inquiry Service, you can ask us questions, bounce ideas off our researchers, or contact us whenever you need an unbiased, third-party perspective.
- Market intelligence. Gain access to hundreds of reports, research briefs, and other analysis in our comprehensive library of independent and well-documented research.
- Opportunities to showcase your products and services. At the E Source Forum, our exclusive annual event for E Source utility members, you’ll receive first priority for reserving an exhibit space as well as discounted fees. This event brings together more than 400 key utility decision-makers each fall.
To subscribe or for additional information
For more information, including pricing, e-mail our business development team or call 303-444-7788.
Demand-Side Management Advisory Service
Who uses this service? If your company wants to target products or services to utilities for use in their energy-efficiency or demand-side management (DSM) programs, the E Source Demand-Side Management Advisory Service (DSMAS) is for you.
In addition to the benefits offered to members of all Advisory Services, DSMAS members also receive:
- An insider’s view of DSM programs
- Insight into the unique challenges that utilities are facing related to energy-efficiency goals
- Access to DSMdat—our exclusive database that provides information on nearly 3,000 DSM and renewable programs offered by utilities in the U.S. and Canada—which will help you identify promising markets, find out who’s doing what, and discover where rebates and incentives are highest
Download the E Source Demand-Side Management Advisory Service benefits flyer (PDF).
Energy Market Advisory Service
Who uses this service? If your company manufactures products related to energy consumption in buildings or if you’re an energy service company working with other businesses, the E Source Energy Market Advisory Service (EMA) is for you.
In addition to the benefits offered to members of all Advisory Services, EMA members also receive:
- Information on relevant technologies: HVAC, lighting, motors, distributed generation, controls equipment, building insulation, fenestration, and other building-envelope products
- Access to Rebate & Incentive Finder: This comprehensive E Source database lets you package your products and services with specific energy-efficiency rebate and incentive programs offered by utilities and other agencies across North America; you’ll be able to quickly find programs that can offset your customer’s investment costs in new construction and retrofit projects
- Content for your customers: Get pamphlets you can use to tell your customers what their greatest opportunities are for saving energy and provide them with objective analysis of energy-consuming products and services
Download the E Source Energy Market Advisory Service benefits flyer (PDF).