Congratulations to the 2009 E Source Print Ad Awards Contest Winners!
E Source is excited to showcase the winners of the 2009 Print Ad Awards Contest. Electric and gas utilities across North America were encouraged to submit their best newspaper, magazine, or other print ads promoting energy-efficiency programs. An independent group of judges selected the winners based on ad effectiveness, objectives, message, visual design, and innovation.
Thank you to our judging panel:
- Brian F. Keane, president of SmartPower
- Mindy Cheval, senior instructor of advertising for the University of Colorado at Boulder School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- John Winsor, vice president/executive director of Strategy and Innovation at Crispin Porter + Bogusky
- Mike Sukle, creative director for Sukle Advertising & Design
- Tosha Renée, residential reviewer
Print Ad Contest Award Winners
Check out our winners!
Download the submission terms (PDF).
For more information about the E Source Print Ad Awards Contest, please contact our marketing department, or call us at 303-444-7788.