Previous Web Conference
Customer experience isn’t just the newest buzz word—it’s an essential part of any business strategy, and that applies to utilities, too!
By creating a cohesive customer experience across all contact channels, you’ll get customers who trust you and are more willing to participate in your programs. This web conference will explain exactly what customer experience is and how utilities can benefit.
Maureen Russolo, Director, Customer Experience Services
Matthew Burks, Senior Manager, Customer Experience Services
Richard Goodwin, Manager, Customer Experience Services
You will learn:
- Why utilities should care about the experiences they are delivering to their customers
- The strategic and financial value of improving how customers interact with you across all contact channels
- How other utilities are addressing customer experience
- The dangers of ignoring customer experience
- What E Source is doing to help utilities guide their strategies for customer experience, brand reputation, customer satisfaction, communications, public affairs, and social media.
Who should attend:
Anyone working for a utility who is interested in what customer experience is and why it’s so important.
For more information about attending this web conference, please contact Customer Service or call 1-800-376-8723 option 6.
Need help playing this web conference?
Click here for instructions on how to play audio/video files.