July 31, 2012
Time: 12:00 p.m. MDT
What are today’s most promising technologies for energy efficiency? Join us for this web conference to find out.
The E Source Tech Roundup is held twice per year so you can stay up to date on the latest technology developments. Our tech team has been busy collecting accurate and unbiased information to bring you the latest technologies and strategies that have crossed the emerging-technology threshold!
We have a great lineup of the most exciting energy-efficiency developments of the past six months. Here are some of the technologies and strategies we’ll be covering (subject to change):
- Evaporative cooling technologies
- ThinkEco Modlet smart outlet
- Direct-contact water heaters
- EcoFactor software
- New organic light-emitting diode lighting products
- Highlights from LightFair 2012
- Energy and demand forecasting tools
- New commercial kitchen equipment
- Home battery storage from Tesla and SolarCity
Ira Krepchin, Research Director, E Source
Andrea Salazar, Research Associate, E Source
Peter Criscione, Research Manager, E Source
Mary Horsey, Research Manager, E Source
Bryan Jungers, Research Manager, E Source
Essie Snell, Senior Research Associate, E Source
Lee Hamilton, Research Associate, E Source
Spencer Sator, Product Manager, E Source
You will learn:
- The latest information on new and emerging technologies
- Tried-and-true technologies with great potential but slow uptake
Who should attend:
All members of the E Source Technology Assessment Service and Energy Managers’ Network are welcome to attend.
For more information about attending this event, please contact Customer Service or call 1-800-ESOURCE.
Publication type: Web Conference | Document ID: TAS-WC-7-12-TechRoundup | Author: Spencer Sator