June 26, 2012
How Do Your Programs Compare?
Time: 12:00 p.m. MDT
How do your direct load control (DLC) programs stack up against those of other utilities? Find out during this web conference!
In early 2012, we began an industrywide initiative to take an in-depth look at DLC programs. We cast a wide net, gathering data on technologies, incentives, program budgets, participation, and load impacts. We collected data from 23 DLC programs, representing utilities from across the United States. Never before has anyone conducted such comprehensive, program-specific benchmarking research. Join us to learn why certain programs are successful and steps you can take to improve your own programs.
Rachel Reiss Buckley, Research Director, E Source
Jonathan Nelson, Research Analyst, E Source
You will learn:
- Where money can be spent to effectively gain more load control
- Whether there’s a “silver bullet” for the best incentive type and amount that will increase participation rates
- Which utilities are using two-way load control technology
- Which program performance indicators actually matter and how to fairly compare your program to others
- The management strategies and considerations at various stages in a program’s life cycle
Who should attend:
Members of the E Source Efficiency & Demand-Response Programs Service involved in DLC programs.
For more information about attending this web conference, please contact Customer Service or call 1-800-ESOURCE.
Publication type: Web Conference | Document ID: EDRP-WC-6-12-DLC | Author: Jonathan Nelson