March 5, 2012
March 6–7, 2012, in Charlotte, North Carolina
Charlotte Marriott City Center
Part of the semiannual series of valuable meetings of demand-side management (DSM) program leaders who participate in the E Source Efficiency & Demand-Response Programs Service, this Executive Council is designed to enhance your DSM strategies and your professional network. Please come to the meeting ready to talk, share experiences, and challenge others as well as yourself.
The agenda is flexible and mixes preset themes with discussion on topics of interest to participants. We can modify the agenda as the group desires.
The DSM Executive Council is weighted toward frank give-and-take discussions among the participants on timely topics such as the evolving DSM landscape, DSM tracking systems, program evaluation, developing a new workforce, and innovative program design and management. It’s an open-format roundtable meeting meant to facilitate the sharing of best practices and war stories among peers.
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind event. Participants have described the DSM Executive Council meeting as “the most productive day of the year.”
Top 3 reasons you should attend:
- It’s the only industry event dedicated to a closed-door, vendor-free dialogue exclusively with the top utility DSM leaders in North America.
- The roundtable discussions are designed to provide numerous opportunities to share best practices and perspectives on challenges related to DSM, including how DSM efforts are cutting across the utility, how to meet DSM department staffing needs, and how to operate cost-effective programs.
- You’ll leave with ideas, contacts, and action items to get the most from your DSM portfolio.
Who can attend the Spring 2012 E Source DSM Executive Council?
The DSM Executive Council is a closed-door session and participation is limited to Council members who meet all of the following criteria:
- You must be a member of the E Source Efficiency & Demand-Response Programs Service.
- You must be a nominated leader from a utility DSM group.
- You must have received a personal invitation from E Source.
If you aren’t sure whether you meet the participation criteria, please contact Janice Field.
Publication type: DSM Executive Council