May 6-9, 2012
The 19th Annual E Source Energy Managers' Roundtable is an exclusive event for members of the E Source Corporate Energy Managers’ Consortium and invited E Source clients. Join us in Boulder, Colorado, to learn the latest energy management best practices. You’ll get relevant content and presentations from recognized experts in the energy management field, but the greatest benefit comes from your interactions with other attendees. Your true insights will be discovered in the ever-popular Energy Managers’ Exchange—a closed-door, no-holds-barred session for sharing the latest energy management strategies and for brainstorming on how to deal with today’s challenges.
Top 5 reasons you should attend
- Discover best practices for saving energy and mitigating energy costs and environmental risks
- Compare how your energy management strategy matches up to those of other industry leaders
- Find out about the best new energy-efficient technologies you should consider (and maybe a few that aren’t ready for “prime time”)
- Get up to speed on where energy prices are headed and why
- Gain key contacts in the industry while discovering and exploring the beauty and uniqueness of Boulder, Colorado, May 6–9, 2012
Make plans to attend the most comprehensive energy management conference for corporate energy users.
Are you a member of the E Source Corporate Energy Managers’ Consortium or a greenhouse gas consulting client?
If so, then your registration is FREE! As a customer of E Source, your organization receives complimentary seats to the Energy Managers’ Roundtable. You can send additional people from your company for a discounted fee of $495 per person. Take advantage of this great perk by registering today.
Attendance at this conference is limited to people involved in corporate energy management. It is not open to consultants or vendors. The non-member rate is $695 per person.
If you have questions about the number of seats available to your organization, your eligibility to attend this conference, or your E Source membership, please contact us.