The E Source Forum will be held in less than a month, which means that the events team at E Source is busy selecting tours and activities that will give you a great glimpse of beautiful Colorado. Even though you’ll only be in Denver for a few days, I hope you take the opportunity to be a tourist for a couple of hours!
On the afternoon of Wednesday, September 21, there are five different activities to choose from:
- Bike ride. Take a group adventure along Denver’s most scenic bike paths ($25 per person).
- Click! Photo tour. Bring your camera on this tour and capture downtown Denver’s photogenic landmarks while getting tips to improve your photography skills ($25 per person).
- Microbrewery tour. Learn why Denver has been called the “Napa Valley of Beer” during a walking tour of Denver’s award-winning microbreweries ($25 per person).
- Downtown scavenger hunt. You and your team will set out on a mile-high adventure through Denver, making stops at stores, restaurants, microbreweries, pubs, and landmarks ($25 per person).
- Zumba! Don’t skip your workout just because you’re traveling! Join this dance aerobics class, which mixes Latin music with easy-to-follow movements ($10 per person).
My personal favorite is the downtown scavenger hunt. I had the pleasure of participating in a similar scavenger hunt at a conference in Denver earlier this year. Even though I’m a local, I hadn’t ever really explored downtown Denver and the famous 16th Street Mall. Unfortunately, my team didn’t do so well—we came in last place. But it was still a fun and very entertaining day, and I got to learn more about downtown Denver history while networking with other attendees. Check out my team’s awesome adventure.
On Wednesday evening, we’re bringing back last year’s crowd-favorite Dine Around LoDo, which will take you on a food and drink tasting tour through the streets of lower downtown Denver. This activity will allow you to network with attendees as well as E Source staff. You’ll explore various cuisine at four restaurants while getting a late night perspective of Denver.
Last year, every tour sold out, so sign up early! Read more about the tour options. I hope you’ll pick at least one so you can experience Denver during the Forum.
If you need any assistance updating your registration or signing up for the activities, please contact Customer Service. I hope to see you all there!